Come intern with our Client and Computing Group as part the project you will focus on helping Intel understand the Video Blogging segment and pain points for these bloggers. Project will require a mix of usage research, technical understanding of equipment needed to blog and presentation skills to assemble a compelling review of research and technology needs. Final deliverable will be a presentation to Intel leaders covering the following: Types of Video Blogging; Research on video blogging (personal interviews welcome); Size of the blogging community; Motivations on why people blog or where do bloggers go to learn best setups; Typical blogger equipment used today; Top influencers in the blogging community; Current pain points of blogging. Goal is to help Intel sell latest PC technology to this growing user community.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a bachelor degree in marketing or related field.
- At the bachelor level candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
- Minimum of 3 months experience with:
• Video blogging
• Avid involvement in social media apps/tools
• Creating compelling presentations
• Collecting and analyzing market research
- Advanced journalism coursework
- Experience in the video blogging social community
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.