You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The suitable candidate must be pursuing a Master or PHD degree in Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psych, Marketing, or Business Communications.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
-Must be available to work of at least 3 months.
- 3 months experience and coursework with skill building for design, writing, marketing and analysis.
Inside this Business Group
This role will be supporting a project to dramatically improve the delivery of support information that goes out from IT to Intel employees.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Evaluating and writing re-writing primary IT content to be more findable and consumable for users. This can include actual writing, working with tech leads to understand the content and then translate it to users language, establishing a process for managing content more effectively, analyzing existing content and establishing a recommendation for drafting, editing and retiring content.
- Usability research of potential solutions for delivery of support content, such as UX testing, focus groups, interviews, and drafting solution designs for user interaction models.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving, data analytical and methodological thinking.
- Eager to take on challenges and complete tasks within given timelines.
- Ability to multitask, self-motivated and be able to work independently.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.