In this position, you will be part of Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group Team working on Storage technology. As a Windows validation engineer, you will participate in many innovative projects, and apply your expertise ina fast paced technically driven environment. You'll be part of a bright engineering team that has an open communication, empowerment, innovation, teamwork and customer success culture.
The ideal candidate will have a strong self-directed workethic and a can do attitude. Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven analytical and critical thinkingand a demonstrated ability to work with remote development/validation teams are required for this position. Join the smallteam of people creating innovative storage solutions for server Enterprise Market.
You will be responsible for the following
- Actively participating in all stages of software validation life-cycle e.g. requirements definition, research, test development and execution, post-release support activities, etc.
- Investigate technologies and solutions which help the team achieve deliverable on the product road map
- Designing, developing, enhancing and validating various enterprise tests for Windows user and kernel modules
- Documenting validation specifications and requirements
- Defining functional and non-functional requirements for validation SW
- Working closely with software developers to mentor the lower level design and implementation of the tests
Inside this Business Group
You must possess a Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Computer Engineering, and:
- 3+ years of programming experience in C/C++/C- 3+ years of experience developing automated tests for Windows environment
- 3+ years of experience troubleshooting/diagnosing issues with Windows OS/applications
- Knowledge of validation automation aspects
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Working knowledge with validation automation frameworks like Multitester
- Thorough knowledge of Windows internals
- Prior experience working on storage related validation and architectures
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.