As part of Intel, we will continue to apply Moore’s Law to drive the future of field-programmable gate array (FPGA) technology. The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) has been delivering industry-leading custom logic solutions to customers since inventing the world's first reprogrammable logic device in 1984. In order to take advantage of the many opportunities that we see in the future for FPGA’s, PSG is looking for great market development managers to join our teams.
As a Senior Market Development Manager in the Wireline and Test business group, you will be responsible for developing successful market strategies to address a set of cloud based service provider customers. You will be working directly with end customers to identify opportunities and specify solutions for architectures utilizing FPGAs. You will work in a dynamic team dealing with hardware, software and ecosystem development to define Proof of Concept demonstrations as well as production solutions for these markets.
Inside this Business Group
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related
- 7 years of experience in semiconductor marketing of communications devices
- 3 years of experience in product management of communications or processor devices
- 3 years of experience working directly with service providers
- 3 years of experience in market or business development
Additional (Preferred) Qualifications:
- MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related engineering field, or MBA with a focus/experience on technology
- 2 years of experience in Software Defined Networking (SDN), Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) or Virtualization technology
- 2 years of experience in software, or solution, ecosystem development
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.