Performs tasks related to the development of technical and non technical illustrations and graphics. Responsibilities may include: - Working with documentation owners to determine illustration requirements - Create high quality CAD Renders and/or Vector Line Drawings that will highlight the product and / or demonstrate complex assemblies in a clear manner- Be the lead to current and new illustrators. Oversee preparation of illustrative material, selecting drawings, sketches, and diagrams, supporting document and animation production- Oversee and manage all Illustrator related tasks and services- Develop and manage a long term storage plan for all product illustrations- Drive discovery and development of future product marketing/support aids that utilize product animations and/or other illustration formats
Inside this Business Group
- Advanced degree in graphic arts, industrial design, or related graphics field
- Demonstrated experience creating high quality illustrations for Marketing and Technical documentation
- Strong English communication skills Verbal and Written
- Knowledge of computer hardware and application requirements to support current and future Graphics Development environment.
The ideal candidate must be familiar PTC
* Creo or similar CAD applications, Luxion
* KeyShot 3D Rendering, Adobe
* Illustrator and Adobe
* Photoshop applications.
In addition, the candidate should possess strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with various content contributors.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.