You have a unique way of looking at the world. We want to see it. Step inside our world and you'll find one brilliant mind after another working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious. And through this shared dedication - this culture of innovation and exploration - we do more than deliver the latest technologies.
We deliver the future. See for yourself. Look Inside.
We invite you to join our creative and flexible Mobile-IP team as a Physical Design Engineer in Munich. As a member of the innovative worldwide Intel Communication and Devices Group (iCDG) you will work with leading-edge IPs and Technologies to revolutionize Mobile Computing. As a Physical Design Engineer you will be a part of a talented and highly committed team of engineers that runs our IPs through the entire RTL to GDS flow from logic synthesis and floorplanning through static timing analysis to layout verification. Our truly innovative technologies bring their own challenges and opportunities and require special focus. An important aspect of your role will be to work with our internal SoC teams to support them during integration of our IPs, including resolving critical issues and competing demands.
Inside this Business Group
- You should hold a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent with about 3 years relevant experience including a solid educational background in IC design
- Experience with physical design or RTL2GDS methodologies is not necessarily required, but would be an advantage
- A strong demonstrated commitment to teamwork
- High motivation to learn leading edge technologies and willingness to take initiative
- Hands on experience with UNIX/Linux environments and scripting languages such as Tcl/Perl would be beneficial
What we offer you:
• We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
• Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which groups people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many, many more
• Charge internal batteries during energetic team events
• We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
• We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.