We invite you to join our Mobile-IP team as a Formal Hardware Verification Engineer (m/f) in Munich. As a member of the innovative worldwide Intel Communication and Devices Group (iCDG) you will work with leading-edge IPs and technologies to revolutionize Mobile Computing.
As a Formal Hardware Verification Expert (m/f) you will be a part of a talented and highly committed team of engineers that develop, maintain and support complex digital IPs for wireless basebands applications. Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, executing and tracking formal verification activities and analyzing errors in cooperation with designers and system engineers
- Innovating our IP specific automated workflow by integrating formal verification
- Linking formal verification activities with simulation based verification and RTL development
- Supporting micro architecture development with formal verification
- Educating designers and verification engineers in using formal methods
- Representing our formal activities in companywide communities
Inside this Business Group
- Master's degree or Ph.D. in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or related fields with solid background in microelectronics
- Planning, execution and tracking of significant formal activities as part of a productive pre-silicon HW verification
- Principles of Coverage Driven Constrained Random Simulation
- Applicable theoretical basis automata theory, proof algorithms, formal circuit models, ...
- Working experience with Jasper Gold or similar
- RTL subset of System Verilog, VHDL, or Verilog
- System Verilog Assertion Language
- Quickly understand circuit functionality on architecture and micro architecture level
- Strong communication skills orally and in writing
- Teaching skills
- High motivation to learn leading edge technologies
- Willingness to take initiative and leadership
Nice to have
- Determination of the coverage of a formal verification
- Formal verification of highly configurable hardware IP
- Formal verification on higher abstraction levels architecture, micro architecture
- Digital hardware design
- Design and / or verification of processor subsystems and interconnects
- Murphi, SMV, or the like
- Specman, Synopsys VCS, Synopsys Design Compiler, ModelSim/QuestaSim
- Standard bus protocols such as AXI, AHB, OCP, SRAM and PCI ordered protocols
- C/C++, SystemC, TLM 2.0 LT and AT, E, Java, Perl, UPF, Tcl, shell scripting
What we offer you
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment—where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.