In this position you will be joining a team of digital designers. This team is developing leading edge architectures for ASIC RF products, with focus on multi core CPU systems, advanced bus structures with very low latency, efficient memory usage etc.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing the micro-architectural specification of complex design blocks
- Responsible for logic implementation of complex design blocks using RTL coding techniques
- Working with pre-Silicon verification engineers to develop cluster level directed/random tests and environments
- Working with the Physical Design Layout team on Synthesis, Formal Verification and Timing Convergence
- Interacting closely with other teams such as the Architecture, Software, Firmware and Post-Silicon Validation
Inside this Business Group
- MA or BA-Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or equivalent, with 1+ year of relevant experience
- Experience using industry standard tools and flows for RTL to Silicon Design and Verification e.g. ICC, Primetime
- Experience with the understanding of structural design techniques related to synthesis, place & route, CTS, timing convergence, layout closure, UPF based power methodology, etc.
- Automation skill and proficiency in scripting languages such as Perl/Tcl
- Ability to work in a global environment
- Experience with Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL, Perl, Tcl, C/C++
- Strong communication skills and self-motivation
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Prior to entering an employment agreement, the employee will be asked to provide all documents and references to verify any service times of prior employment. Based on provided documents the appropriate number of service years will be credited as prior employment.
The Mobile and Communications Group delivers the next generation of smartphones, tablets, feature phones, and connected devices with leading-edge technologies. MCG is chartered with providing optimal hardware, software, and connectivity ingredients for mobile devices and complete system solutions that deliver compelling user experiences and delight both consumers and business professionals.