Software Sales Account Representative
Job DescriptionObjectives may include revenue, margin, volume, MMS, product mix as defined by management.
- Responsible for driving incremental demand creation effort with enterprise customers for developing Intel's products, solutions, or services.
- Identifies potential customers, initiating a sales relationship, preparing and presenting a solution, and finalizing the sales process.
- Leverage internal technical resources as needed to meet customer solution requirements.
- Has a understanding of the portfolio of Intel Software Products and solutions and introduces potential customers to Intel Software Products and software/hardware solutions.
- Analyzes the customer environment to understand customer needs and collaborates with technical resources to provide expertise as needed to meet customer requirements.
- Works closely with customers to drive prove of concepts and/or various go to market activities.
- Up sells/cross sell Intel products and solutions based on customer needs.
- Has decision-making/negotiating authority within generally defined guidelines with some room for interpretation.
- Generates demand with re-sellers and end-user customers and growing mind-share, product awareness, and business relationships.
- Works closely with Intel geo Sales & Marketing field sales teams to drive customer adoptions of Intel software and services.
- Develops relationships internally with engineering team and various stakeholders.
Inside this Business Group
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or any related field.
At least 10 years of experience in sales industry overall
Advanced proficiency in English (written & spoken)
Be proactive, knowledge about IT industry
Capability to work as a team
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.