Inside this Business Group
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be actively pursuing a MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering
Minimum of 3 months experience in:
- Machine learning supervised and unsupervised learning
- Spark, Python, R, Scala and SAS
- Big data architectures like map-reduce or directed acyclic graphs
- Hands-on iterative experimentation versus theoretical acumen
- Develop rich interactive visualizations and BI frontend
- CRISP-DM or SEMMA methodologies
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Oregon, Hillsboro; California, Folsom;