Inside this Business Group
• Master or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Micro-Electronic, Material Science, Computer engineering, Physics or related field
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Eager to learn, good interpersonal and communication skill
• Basic knowledge in computer architecture, semiconductor, product testing, transistor reliability and product reliability stressing, statistics and statistical data analysis
• Knowledge in Perl, JMP and Excel macro scripting is added advantage
• Must be comfortable in a highly matrix environment that includes numerous internal partners, external customers, and suppliers.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth