As the Director of Datacenter Marketing, you will be responsible for driving PSG's success in the Datacenter markets as measured by design wins, revenue growth, margin and market segment share. Your specific responsibilities will include the following: Build and strengthen a high-performance organization through leadership development, enhancement of diversity and inclusion and strong teamwork. Create a comprehensive strategy to win in the datacenter markets in alignment with other Intel business units. Create the FPGA value proposition for the datacenter markets in alignment with other Intel business units including future product definition, system solutions and investments. Develop and maintain a strong eco-system of partners for solution development. Manage an investment budget for marketing, solutions engineering and consulting to meet strategic objectives Identify investment targets which align with our strategic objectives and work with Intel Capital to execute deals, lead early customer engagements and enable the field to successfully engage and win in the market place Develop and maintain executive level management relationships with key customers. Influence the greater PSG and other Intel business units to support the strategies. Communicate internally and externally to inform, gain support and create opportunities
Inside this Business Group
The successful candidate's minimum qualifications will include the following:* BSEE or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years of work experience (strong preference for a technical background – HW/SW background) Experience in sales, business development, marketing, customer support/applications and/or engineering. A minimum of 5 years of team management experience (previous director experience not required)
* Strategic thinker with proven track record of delivering business, marketing and/or product innovation
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must as this position and requires interaction at multiple levels within Intel and across a variety of job functions
* Experience working with industry partners, developers community and/or customers in a strategic role.
* Extensive value proposition and messaging experience.
* The ideal candidate must possess the ability to work among industry partners to bring consensus to solutions which target customer requirements while maximizing Intel shareholder value.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.