We are looking for the Static code analysis tools engineer to join Workflow Solutions & Services team in Intel's modem division. The successful candidate will be part of a talented and highly motivated team which designs workflow and implements solutions supporting software development community. The static analysis tools engineer role is crucial to improve overall code quality in our department.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Inside this Business Group
• Master of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or comparable degree and more than 4 years documented industry experience in software development area
• Experience in setup and administration of the static code analysis tools ideally Coverity
• Experience in scripting languages e.g. Perl, Unix-Shell, Python and automation
• Experience in software development C/C++
• Good knowledge of Linux
• Knowledge of software quality assurance approaches
• Very good communication and negotiation skills managing multiple stake holders
Nice to have:
• Experience in maintaining static code analysis setup for a large scale organization 500+ developers
• Implementation of the custom code checkers
The Mobile and Communications Group delivers the next generation of smartphones, tablets, feature phones, and connected devices with leading-edge technologies. MCG is chartered with providing optimal hardware, software, and connectivity ingredients for mobile devices and complete system solutions that deliver compelling user experiences and delight both consumers and business professionals.