Linux Software Lead Engineer
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience of Linux system software development with build configuration and customization is a must. Prior embedded Linux software development is a plus.
- Must understand open source development methodology and practice. Prior contributions to open source project is a plus. Experience in maintaining an open source project or experience as a package maintainer is highly desirable.
- Prior experience with the Yocto Project/Open Embedded is a plus
- Able to work in a cross geo team environment is. Good communication skill is a must and you must be able to handle ambiguity and efficiently prioritize tasks. Prior experience of leading a small technical team is desired.
- Must possess a Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Computer Science or a related field with a minimum of ten years of relevant work experience.
Primary responsibilities include component(s) ownership and lead a small technical team on design, develop, and debug various software components and tools for IOT/embedded Linux development. Including complex software related to embedded Linux, e.g. systems software, software development tools, application/security frameworks, BSPs/kernel development. Must be able to work directly with external companies, open source communities and across business units within Intel.