Failure Analysis R and D engineer
- Responsible for developing tools and solutions for the Intel worldwide labs to debug Intel microprocessors and/or chipset in order to improve yield, quality and reliability. FATD engineers have the opportunity to be constantly exposed to the latest Intel product technology ranging from architecture, circuit to Design-For-Test (DFT) and Design-for-Debug (DFD).
- Responsibilities as a Board NPI Engineer will include but not be limited to:
- Exploring Intel new products' DFTs and DFDs that are required for developing FA tool suite for current and new methodologies.
- Pathfinding on the solution at board and hardware level to support and enable various testing capabilities eg. Scan, Cache, IO, SBFT etc.
- Work with Board design team to develop board and also new FA platform to support new products.
- Support hardware setup and debug locally and also remotely
• Master's or a Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Microelectronics or Computer Science/engineering.
• Knowledge in system level hardware, tester knowledge and software programming (must have Perl, and C++ knowledge. ,net/SQL is a plus).
• Strong interest in circuit/design analysis DFT/DFD implementation and/or computer architecture.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Knowledge in FPGA programming would be an added advantage.