Welcome to join Intel, a Great Place To Work! You will be part of an amazing team responsible to lead Innovation activities, partnering with internal and externals Stakeholders and learning about cutting edge hardware and software technologies.
Inside this Business Group
You must be a current student in a Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Computer or Electronics Engineering.
- Basic understanding of Computer Architecture
- Experienced in C
- Experienced in Python
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Excellent problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowdelege on Arduino and makers platforms is a plus
- A strong team player with initiative, self
- Motivation and flexibility in dealing with ambiguous situations
- Good interpersonal skills in dealing with customers, technology companies, and team members
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.