In this position, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to: - Collaborate with other validation areas of Design, BIOS, System validation and other different teams to support development, data collection, debug, analysis, documentation and reporting.- Apply analog and digital electronics to debug technical problems related to board design.- Help with development of automation in execution & debug by using your SW skills for programming and scripting. - Work with Hardware validation engineer and Designers. - Review the procedures and methodologies for the areas listed previously in order to improve efficiency and find better tools and innovative validation strategies.
Inside this Business Group
You should be a student currently pursuing a relevant course of studies, preferably last semesters of Bachelor or Master of Science.Additional qualifications include:
-Strong SW skills in programming/scripting languages. Experience in Python or similar is a Plus.
- Knowledge of circuit simulation and automation.
- Knowledge of design, verification and use of electrical components.
- Understanding of lab instrumentation necessary to carry out Analog Validation as well as its automation using SW
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills English and Spanish
- General knowledge of operating systems like Linux*, UNIX*, DOS*, Windows*
- Basic understanding of Computer Architecture.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.