Business Group Introduction
Intel Lab China (ILC) is under the group of New technology Group (NTG), which is a industry research lab. The group is world wide organization that research in kinds of future technologies which will impact the industry and human beings. Also the group is responsible to deliver new technologies to Intel, and driver new engine and product for Intel other business units.
In this position, you will be part of a research team in Beijing. You will be involved with other researchers on the cutting edge techniques in robot area. Current job is working on AI computing system for service robot. You need to research heterogeneous computing architecture for personal robots.
Inside this Business Group
You should possess a Doctor or Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering with several years of experience. Additional qualifications include:
- Strong background on robot technology and AI algorithms for robot
- Solid knowledge on Linux programming in both user level and kernel level
- Understanding of ROS (Robot operating system)
- Understanding on computing architecture
- Strong problem solving skills
- Soft skills including good English and Chinese communication skills, good team working, self-motivated and quick learner skills.
- Experiences on virtualization is a plus
Intel Labs is the company's world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel's technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel's growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.