Inside this Business Group
- Excellent communication and presentation skills verbal and written
- 5 years' experience working in a consulting, pre-sales or sales engineering position.
- Expertise in the following disciplines: Network Security, System Security and/or SIEM Ability to manage a Proof-of-Concept successfully .
- Preferably holds industry certifications from CISSP or CISA.
- Familiar with McAfee products will be an advantage
- Experience working with SIs and channel partners .
- Strong personal presence, capable of engaging senior management .
- Good blend of business/commercial, sales and technical skills .
- Understands the market issues and trends affecting the IT Security business and McAfee's differentiators versus the competition .
- Self-starter who is pro-active, creative, with lots of initiative and a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude .
- Results-driven with strong goal-orientation .
- Comfortable/Competent with both sales and delivery activities .
- Preference given to individuals with strong networking background and expertise in IT Security Solutions .
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.