Looking for a passion Software Engineer. In this position, you will be working in one of the biggest group at Intel, DCG Data Center Group. As part of this role you will be part of the BIOS validation team, this team is responsible to enabling System BIOS and validating new functionality for the latest server chips.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing and executing test cases for the next generation of servers BIOS also Develop automated test.
Inside this Business Group
The candidate must be at the last year of Bachelor of Science degree in engineering in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering.
Additional qualifications include:
- Strong knowledge of SW validation
- Programming skills in one or more scripting Languages like: Python, Ruby, Pearl.
- Proven knowledge of PC hardware H/W architecture to the functional level
- Good communication and/or presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English. 90%-100% range
Qualifications Nice to have:
- Understanding of Intel Architecture
- Linux Server Admin skills or knowledge.
- Good software S/W architecture and design skills
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.