Come and join us! Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Data Center Group (DCG) as a HPC Fabric OEM Program Manager!
As a HPC Fabric OEM Program Manager you will coordinate cross-functional teams including program management, marketing, hardware and software engineering, test, operations, support and finance to successfully drive adoption, qualification, and launch and sustaining engineering of Intel's HPC networking products by key OEM partners. You will be responsible for requirements tracking/approval, development coordination, pre-release product delivery, qualification support, launch coordination, initial end user install coordination and sustaining engineering. Additionally you will be expected to effectively balance coordination of internal resources and deliveries with meeting OEM partner and customer expectations to ensure Intel's delivery, financial and customer satisfaction goals are met as well as to effectively prioritize and manage expectations of senior management and customers
In this position you will gain invaluable experience which will allow growth and expanded opportunities within this business group as well as future possible opportunities with other business groups within Intel.
The Data Center Group (DCG) drives new products technologies from high-end co-processors for supercomputers to low-energy systems for enterprise and the cloud, as well as solutions for big data and intelligent devices. The group is a worldwide organization that develops the products and technologies that power nine of every 10 servers sold worldwide.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, or related discipline with 6+ years of work experience, a Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, or related discipline with 4+ years of work experience, or a PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, or related discipline with 2+ years of work experience.
- 6 plus years of experience supporting cross-functional teams including marketing, engineering, test, operations, support and finance to successfully coordinate all aspects of adoption, qualification, launch, support and sustaining engineering of HPC, complex networking, or related products.
- 4 plus years of experience in project management methodology and best practices ex. PMBOK and use of Microsoft Office including Visio and Project, and SharePoint.
- 4 plus years of experience effectively balancing coordination of internal resources and deliveries with meeting OEM partner and customer expectations to ensure delivery, financial and customer satisfaction goals are met, and effectively providing status to and managing expectations of senior management and customers.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Fluency in Japanese is highly desirable.
- Possess strong written & verbal communications skills as well as strong interpersonal/collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.