Inside this Business Group
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The candidate must be pursuing an MS or PhD in Industrial Engineering or any other related field of study.
Minimum of :
- 3 months of experience in LEAN principles and Project Management skills
- 3 months of experience in BA Macro Programming Data Mining (Association Rule, Clustering, Classification)Analytics and Data visualization
- 3 months of experience in Design of Experiments
- 3 months of experience in Workflow Management Techniques and ToolsCapacity ModelingSQL
Knowledge of :
- Monte Carlo SimulationPython, PyGLPK, Power QueryChemistry, Systems and Data ArchitectureFMEA, Root Cause Analysis
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth