FCE Construction Basebuild Project Manager
Join our Intel Fab Construction Enterprise (FCE) who builds the world's largest semiconductor manufacturing factories across the globe. The future is what we build.
Our enterprise manages a portfolio of capital projects on-site with a large contractor workforce that encompasses outsourced general contractors, Architectural and Engineering firms and key trade companies in the semiconductor construction industry. The scope of our work includes but is not limited to Progressive Build, Tool Install, new factories and site infrastructure.
We are looking for world-class technical talent to join our team. If you enjoy working with the latest technology in a rewarding, fast-paced environment, this is the right place for you. Everywhere you go, you'll find an opportunity to make a difference. In any given workday, you will be given responsibility to innovate and create an impact to our business.
There are onsite positions available at our US Campuses (Hillsboro, OR, Phoenix, AZ, Albuquerque, NM, New Albany, OH) and relocation assistance will be provided. Training assignments may be required at other domestic or international locations.
As a Construction Basebuild Project Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Ensure that the project is at all times in compliance with Construction Management Practices and to basebuild standard operating procedures. Projects include disciplines such as mechanical, process, bulk gas, electrical, architectural, water, process specific support systems (PSSS), IT and I/C.
• Plan and deliver basebuild construction projects using multiple project delivery and compensation strategies.
• From project initiation through closeout, including the development and management of project scope, schedules, budgets, contracting and compensation strategies, EHS, quality program, project controls and change management.
• Interact and partner with customer management.
• Resource plan the project.
• Provide direction to the basebuild project teams.
• Have a sound knowledge of the project and construction contracts.
• Partner with Tool Install, CS Operations and Factory to develop and manage an integrated plan that will achieve project objectives and commitments.
• Build and drive safety Culture of Care in every business environment, office to the construction sites, and from front-end planning to construction execution.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Team player
• Leadership skills to manage a diverse team
• Expertise to identify, analyze, and solve problems
• Verbal and written communications skills
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Champion and value the safety culture of caring throughout the project lifecycle
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
The candidate must have at least one of the following:
• Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related Engineering degree with 4+ years experience with MS Project and Project/Construction management on major industrial facilities and large scope base build construction projects 100 million dollars or more in scope and including: contract management, schedule and budget development and management; change control; construction means and methods OR
• Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years military construction experience OR
• Master's degree in Construction Management or related Engineering degree with 3+ years of experience with MS Project and Project/Construction management on major industrial facilities and base build construction projects 100 million dollars or more in scope including: contract management, schedule and budget development and management; change control; construction means and methods.
• Project Manager Professional (PMP)
Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Other LocationsUS,NM,Albuquerque;US,AZ,Phoenix;US,OH,New Albany
Covid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html