BIOS Platform Application Engineer
Đài Bắc, Taiwan, Đài Loan ID Công việc JR0242274 Ngành nghề Software Engineering Chế độ làm việc Hybrid Mức độ kinh nghiệm Experienced
- Partners with Intel customers, ecosystem software vendors, and or the opensource community to develop, integrate, test, tune, debug, optimize and differentiate software.
- Engages as a technical expert or trusted technical advisor to drive Intel value and differentiation in or across disciplines such as Enterprise, Cloud, Client, HPC, AI, Gaming, Graphics, Analytics and or Edge.
- Utilizes deep domain and market segment expertise to research, develop, and prototype software that leverages and drives adoption of Intel product capabilities.
- Evangelizes software tools and technologies to the ecosystem to enable and support Intel products.
- Responsible for leading application pre-enabling, product development, and/or product hardening to launch future products and provide customer support.
- May deliver collateral and training, including competitive differentiated benchmarks, as well as may identify and drive key workloads into product requirements and landing zones for future product design, simulation, projection methods, and tools.
- Drives product improvements that minimize the need for explicit enabling and maximizes scale adoption.
- Develop platform BIOS reference code and related documentation for Intel silicon products such as next generation chipsets and processors Responsible for authoring BIOS specifications creating chipset reference code and developing supporting platform BIOS for Intel CPUs and chipsets
- Work closely with Intel silicon design teams and be responsible for all software and BIOS related issues during the planning development and validation stages of the program
- You should possess a Bachelor or a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Engineering disciplines
Additional qualifications include
- Skills to identify investigate and solve customer technical issues under pressure
- Good understanding of Intel Processor Chipset Server and Basic Input Output System BIOS technology
- Strong lab and debug skills strongly desired
- At least three years of industry experience at least half of which has been focused on software or BIOS programming on IA32 architecture
- At least three years of C and/or C++ or assembly language programming experience
- At least three years of IA32 architecture server product development experience
- Demonstrated ability to listen understand and respond professionally to customer questions and/or issues
- Work independently multitask effectively and exhibit strong influencing skills and customer orientation
- Skills to define and communicate problems clearly to others while working across multiple groups and sites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin is preferred to deal with Taiwan customers
- Experience in troubleshooting and solving technical issues for customers and driving customer technical issues to successful conclusion
- Experience working with CSPs (Cloud Service Providers), MNCs, OxMs and developing customer ready collateral and delivering training would be an added advantage
- Basic Input Output System BIOS development experience
- Knowledge BIOS and/or UEFI architecture and implementation
Inside this Business GroupThe Data Platforms Engineering and Architecture (DPEA) Group invents, designs & builds the world's most critical computing platforms which fuel Intel's most important business and solve the world's most fundamental problems. DPEA enables that data center which is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Maggie Offensive Security ResearcherTôi luôn muốn đóng góp được điều gì đó giúp thay đổi thế giới. Tại Intel, tôi cảm thấy mình được đánh giá cao và tự tin hơn vào bản thân. Điều đó khiến tôi nghĩ rằng mình có khả năng làm được những điều tuyệt vời.
- Physical Design Engineer Mã Lai (Ma-lay-xi-a) Ứng tuyển ngay
- Component Design Engineer Bengaluru, Ấn Độ Ứng tuyển ngay
- Haifa Lab technician - Student Haifa, Israel (Do Thái) Ứng tuyển ngay
Bạn chưa có công việc đã lưu.Xem toàn bộ công việc