TMGF Order to Cash : Capacity Allocation Process and Order Confirmation Business Analyst
Intel TMGF is a semiconductor wafer foundry known for its commitment to innovation and excellence. We are embarking on a transformative ERP project aimed at standing up our Customer Returns processes. To support this critical initiative, we are seeking a highly skilled Business Analyst with deep expertise in semiconductor manufacturing and ERP systems.
Position Overview: As the Business Analyst for our Semiconductor Wafer Foundry ERP Transformation in the Order to Cash domain, you will play a vital role in ensuring the success of our project. You will be responsible for reviewing, providing inputs, and approving various documents and scripts related to configuration, testing, security, integration, cutover planning, and user acceptance testing. Your analytical insights and attention to detail will contribute to the alignment of our systems with industry best practices. The Capacity Allocation process and Tracking order, managing backorder processes include ATP, MATP check, Location substitution, product allocation based on supply constraint plan, supply assignment, order allocation, and inventory planning processes for capacity allocation. Tracking orders at various stages of the E2E order fulfilment process along with status, provides customers with real time shipping status, customer inquiries and order modifications. Backorder management includes monitoring and processing the backorders, prioritization of backorders based on business rules as well as managing the exception processes.
As the Capacity Allocation and Order Confirmation Business Analyst for the Semiconductor Wafer Foundry ERP Transformation, your key responsibilities will include:
1. Configuration Management: Review, provide inputs, and approve Configuration Design Documents to ensure alignment with business needs. Oversee the development of Configuration Unit Test scripts and validate CUT results. Review and approve Functional Design Specs to ensure they meet process requirements. Assist in the development of Functional Unit Test scripts and validate FUT results. Support the development and validation of Security Unit Test scripts and results.
2. Testing and Integration: Collaborate on the development of Integration Test scripts to verify system functionality. Analyze and validate Integration Test results to identify any issues or discrepancies.
3. Cutover and Data Migration: Contribute to the development and execution of the cutover plan, ensuring a smooth transition to the new ERP system. Monitor and validate data loads during cutover cycles to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
4. Documentation and Approval, Provide inputs to Level 3 Process Flows, Solution Design Decisions, and Fit gap analysis. Collaborate on defining security roles and controls related to the Returns process. Review and approve analytics requirements. Assess and approve change impacts resulting from process modifications.
5. User Acceptance Testing, prepare and execute User Acceptance Test scripts to validate that the ERP system meets business requirements. Document and report UAT results, including issues and resolutions.
Ideal Candidates can demonstrate:
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar role within semiconductor manufacturing and ERP transformations.
- Strong understanding of semiconductor wafer foundry operations, capacity allocations, tracking orders and backorder management, and industry best practices.
- Familiarity with ERP systems commonly used in semiconductor manufacturing example SAP ECC or SAP S4 HANA Having good hands on experience in SAP Advanced Available To Promise aATP or similar technology is an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to process excellence.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Extensive experience at least 5 to 7 years as a Business Analyst or similar role within semiconductor manufacturing and ERP transformations.
- Experience in business transformation, process improvement, change management, and leading a highly matrixed collaborative team.
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management, IT, Business Administration, or a related field of study, advance degree preferred.
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry-relevant job experience, internship experiences, and or schoolwork, classes, research.
Inside this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Other LocationsUS, NM, Albuquerque; US, OR, Hillsboro; US, CA, Folsom; US, CA, Santa Clara
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $96,030.00-$144,050.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Nie masz jeszcze zapisanych ofert pracy.Zobacz wszystkie oferty pracy