Systems and Solutions Engineering Manager
Working closely with the business development team, the successful candidate would lead a high performing international team of ~30 System and Solution Engineers & Architects to take FPGA based products and/or IP through the product life cycle. This involves initial customer engagements, requirements capture, scoping (both the architecture and project timeline), architecture & micro architecture definition and then leading the implementation team through design execution and validation in both simulation and hardware verification/validation. In addition to IP/Product development, the role involves elements of outbound product marketing (whitepapers, demos and PoC creation), competitive analysis, future FPGA architecture, product planning (6G scoping and next generation silicon) and research projects.
▪ Leads a team of systems and solutions engineers responsible for the overall design and development of integrated end-to-end hardware and full-stack software systems for FPGA solutions in the wireless product segment.
▪ Directs activities related to systems definition, translating the business opportunity into a user experience and use cases, and developing the product specifications for required algorithms, hardware and software needed to deliver system requirements.
▪ Directs, guides, and manages the activities of implementing, integrating, and troubleshooting complex wireless systems, including software and hardware components.
▪ Oversees continuous delivery of product deliverables and features to customers using systems engineering and agile methodologies.
▪ Collaborates with other teams to analyze next generation requirements and opportunities and may influence and guide research and academic collaboration in the space of systems and solutions.
▪ Develops long-term strategies for systems and solutions research capabilities to support future requirements.
▪ Responsible for enabling teams to execute through clear goal setting, facilitating work, maintaining accountability, applying differentiated performance management, and driving team results.
▪ Drives results by inspiring people, role modeling Intel values, developing the capabilities of others, and ensuring a productive work environment.
Including but not limited to:
- Remote Radio Units
- Fronthaul Gateways
- mMIMO Beamforming
- DSP IP (DPD, CFR, FFT, digital up/down conversion, beamforming etc.)
This is a hybrid role is based in the UK with a worldwide team and worldwide customers.
Significant travel should be expected <15% of time.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Master’s or PhD in relevant area (Digital Signal Processing or Communications) - Master’s with 15+ years’ experience OR PhD with 10+ years’ experience.
- Algorithm development and optimization for FPGAs
- Architecture Definition and FPGA Architecture Knowledge
- Customer Engagement, Consulting, and Support
- Digital Signal Processing
- Hardware Architecture, Hardware Systems and Subsystems
- Platform Design
- Product Development Lifecycle, Product Roadmap & Product Strategy
- Project Management
- System Architecture and Microarchitecture
- Systems Integration, Systems Thinking, Systems Validation
- 3GPP Standards – Modulation and coding
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Fundamentals
- Architecture Feature Definition
- Crest Factor Reduction
- DACs & ADCs
- Data Analysis
- Design for Debugging, Design of Experiments Principles
- Digital Pre-distortion
- CPRI, eCPRI and O-RAN interfaces
- Ethernet protocols
- Forward error correction (LDPC, Turbo etc.)
- Hardware Platform Fundamentals, Hardware Security Validation and Debug
- Platform Product Life Cycle
- PTP, IEEE1588 and SyncE timing solutions
- Technical Documentation
- Threat Analysis
- Quality Assurance
- Technology Product Development
- Technical Requirement Definition and Design
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
Inside this Business GroupThe Data Center & Artificial Intelligence Group (DCAI) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Nie masz jeszcze zapisanych ofert pracy.Zobacz wszystkie oferty pracy