Team Lenovo - Next Wave Cloud and China BU Sales Account Manager
Lenovo Infrastructure Solutions Group (ISG) is one the fastest growing end-to-end infrastructure solutions provider in the world and has recently become the third largest server Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) in the world. In China Lenovo ISG has the ambition become the largest Datacenter and Edge OEM in China over the next years.
Team Lenovo is looking for a customer obsessed individual that will help us further accelerate our Next Wave Cloud and China server businesses with Lenovo ISG.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the relationship between Intel and both the Lenovo CSP and China BU teams by establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals. You will also be required to set strategy and execute plans to maximize Lenovo's volumes and revenue with Intel.
This is a high visibility role within Intel and Lenovo due to the critical impact of this position on our continued business growth with Lenovo across hardware, solutions and services. This is a commissioned sales position.
Responsibilities may include:
- Forecast and and deliver assigned annual billings and design win quotas with the Lenovo Next Wave Cloud and Lenovo China business units. You will own these numbers for Team Lenovo.
- Manage cross functional Intel and Lenovo teams and task forces focused on growing our mutual Next Wave CSP and China business with Lenovo. This individual with also be the North America Sales Development Manager (SDM) for our NW CSP business.
- Lead sales collaborations between the Lenovo and Intel CSP Cloud account executives, looking for areas to maximize Intel revenue and grow our joint business.
- Drive end-to-end strategies and tactics to maximize our current business with Lenovo. Identify and develop new growth areas.
- Manage and nourish relationships at Lenovo at all levels of the organization.
- Be the voice of Lenovo into Intel Business Units and Sales & Marketing Group (SMG) BU Category teams.
- Collaborate with our Sales Applications Engineer (SAE) team on design-win activities of Intel Data Center and AI Group (DCAI) products to maintain and expand our product portfolio with Lenovo. This includes helping Lenovo grow their Intel based China-for-China portfolio to accelerate their growth in China.
A successful candidate will demonstrate below skills and capabilities:
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence customers at multiple levels.
- Strong track record of being a team player able to work with cross-functional teams globally.
- High familiarity with key trends and products in the Data Centric market, especially around Cloud and the China server market.
- The ability to network within Intel and Lenovo BU and Sales teams.
- Proven track record of successfully growing business, including new products and/or segments
- The ability to host collaborative discussions between Intel design teams and our customer., to coordinate goals, objectives and specific action plans
- Someone who likes to win, and is comfortable in a fast paced, multi-cultural and complex environment with constant change.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills capable of synthesizing and abstracting complex information into clear messages and impactful presentations for internal executive audiences and customer executives, and internal teams.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- BS or BA in business, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or a related field or in lieu of degree at least 5+ years of related experience.
- 3+ years of experience in customer-facing support, marketing or preferably sales roles
- 5+ years of experience of datacenter market dynamics and DCAI roadmaps and market strategies
- 3+ years of experience driving sales with Cloud Service Providers
- 3+ years of experience supporting customers or partners in the People's Republic of China (PRC) market
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Covid StatementIntel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado, New York, Washington, California: $167,770.00-$268,430.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Maggie Offensive Security ResearcherSaya sentiasa mahu melakukan sesuatu yang mengubah dunia — di Intel, saya rasa dihargai, dan saya semakin yakin pada diri saya sendiri. Ia membuatkan saya berasa seperti saya mampu melakukan perkara yang hebat.
- Software Engineer Team Lead Petaẖ Tiqwa, Israel Mohon sekarang
- Wireless SoC System Engineer Bengaluru, India Mohon sekarang
- Software Engineer Berbilang Lokasi Mohon sekarang
Anda belum mempunyai Kerja Disimpan lagi.Lihat Semua Pekerjaan