Facilities TCM Technician
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation. In addition, CS approaches Diversity and Inclusion with the same rigor, accountability and visibility as our critical business strategies, embedding diversity and inclusion practices in everything we do. We are responsible for building an environment where all employees feel empowered to achieve their full potential. We are a global workforce that generates diversity of thought and innovation, resulting in better overall business results. Corporate Services values and embraces individual uniqueness and empowers employees to bring their whole selves to deliver their very best. We thoughtfully embed inclusivity and diversity as core strengths in our hiring, career development and training practices. Corporate Services' success depends on our people and we highly value our amazing employees. Make Corporate Services your workplace of choice today. This position will require the successful candidate to complete full scope of operations in running and maintaining facilities systems with a focus on mechanical systems (working knowledge of boilers, chillers, exhaust and HVAC equipment a must) and to work across various facilities disciplines. The successful candidate will be required to work a compressed work week dayshift schedule.
As a TCM Technician your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of gas and chemical distribution equipment.
- Conduct preventative maintenance inspections and perform required preventative maintenance duties.
- Assignments are semi-routine in nature with work performed within generally defined parameters.
- Work in a clean room environment and wear the proper clean room attire.
- Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems.
- Cross train in facilities operations and maintenance activities while providing excellent customer service
- The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits: Willingness to be a role model safety as a value and adhere to stringent environmental compliance culture.
- Written and verbal communication skills required.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Willingness to excel as an individual contributor and part of a team and work effectively across multiple facilities operations disciplines.
What we offer: We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results. We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work. We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- The candidate must have at least one of the following: Associates of Arts or Science degree in related Technology, Military service of work experience or any equivalent degree.
- 1+ years experience in industrial chemical management systems. Understanding of pumps, valves motors and piping systems, Ability to troubleshoot operational problems associated with these systems.
- Proficiency in Maximo and ICMTL, SPEED a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in industrial chemical management systems. Understanding of pumps, valves motors and piping systems, Ability to troubleshoot operational problems associated with these systems.
- 3+ years of experience role modeling safety behaviors and influencing team members