Talent Development for Semiconductors (Customer Enabling)
With the support of the Jalisco State Government, we offer a program for your development that includes learning through assignments in projects, specific courses on Semiconductor Development and different abilities to work in high-performance teams.
There are five practical learning areas: Silicon Design, Computing Platforms Development, Software Development, Integration and Validation of Computing Systems, and Customer Enabling.
Please consider this is a temporary position (1 year).
- Structural, logical thinking and Communication Skills.
- Innovation mindset.
- Willing to learn.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position.
- Experience working in at least one of these areas: Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or related STEM field.
- 1+ year of Python programming experience.
- 1+ year of experience in good software practices, such as requirements writing and execution, Agile, and/or unit and regression testing.
- Intermediate English Level.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Web service programming knowledge.
- Knowledge in creating sets of RESTful APIs to expose web services features to client software.
- Knowledge on creation and use of JSON and XML formatted data for use in web services.
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.