Supply Chain Technical Analyst
Product Data Planners (PDP) are at the forefront of transforming our systems to handle the complexities of modular chip architectures. Help us shape the future of products that will have a lasting impact for decades to come.
The Supply Chain / Product Enabling & Operations (SPEO) team fosters a supportive environment for employees and fuels innovative technologies that make the extraordinary possible. As a PDP, you'll play a vital role in managing nearly every silicon product within Intel's portfolio, from initial design and technology development to the delivery of products to customers. We own the modeling, creation, maintenance, compliance and data quality of core data and data infrastructures for silicon products.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to our values, and we are a global workforce that thrives on diverse perspectives, leading to enhanced business results.
- Collaborate with Planners and Product teams to develop Silicon Bill of Materials (BOMs) that support the planning and execution of Intel's silicon products from the Fab to the finished goods.
- Work closely with integrators and business analysts to define and model the supply chain using Intel's systems.
- Conduct scenario what-if planning for engineering, products, processes, and inventory strategies.Influence and recommend issue resolution strategies in supply chain areas using data-driven decision making.
- Drive continuous process and project improvements.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, STEM or a related field of study.
- 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Information Management, or related field.
- Master's Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or a related field of study.
- 1+ years of experience with:Knowledge and application of PLC Project and Product Life Cycle principles experience.Knowledge of CSPO planning systems.Knowledge of OCPLM, MRPM SPEED and SAP.
Inside this Business GroupIntel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Other LocationsUS, OR, Hillsboro; US, AZ, Phoenix
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $84,745.00-$127,117.00
*Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience
Working ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Anda belum mempunyai Kerja Disimpan lagi.Lihat Semua Pekerjaan