Supply Chain Analyst- Contract role (Less-abled/ Disabled hiring)
This role is specialized in Less-abled/ Disabled person who are holding on to "handbook of disabled (Shogaisha-techou)" issued by Japan government.
This is a contract based position (1 year) and is renewable ,with possibilities of conversion to full-time depending on your individual performance and conditions of the business.
Please provide us details on how we can help you in arranging your working environment to be a more comfortable place upon application.
About the role:
Intel is looking for an integral member of a team supporting data acquisition and knowledge extraction in the area of upstream supply chain of semiconductor manufacturing industry, especially focusing on Japan.
You will apply basic data analysis and communication skills to help acquire, summarize, and accumulate basic data for evaluating Intel's upstream supply chain performance.
It may also encompass the periodical collection of information from different public information sources and internal confidential information together with supply chain engineers to recommend ways of improving our supply chain excellence.Qualifications
- Demonstrate ability to work independently within your area of responsibility.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate in written and verbally.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power point and Web search.
- Prefer experience in supply chain management tasks.
- Experience with data analysis using JMP, SQL, Python, or any other programming languages would be a plus
- Periodical data collection of financial reports for key suppliers.
- Regular acquisition of personnel transfer information for key suppliers from public information sources.
- Exploratory information search for companies which are new to Intel from the viewpoint of supply chain.