PSG Rotation Program Field Engineer
Do you have an engineering education and a passion to work with customers to "create world-changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth?" ?
The Intel Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) is looking for an outstanding entry-level Field Applications Engineer (FAE) candidate to join our Japan sales team.
As a new Intel FAE, you will learn to use your technical and business acumen to build strong relationships with key strategic customers, win new designs, and drive business growth in accordance with company goals, processes, and values.
The FAE role in PSG involves technical consulting for our FPGA product lines and associated development tools, IP, boards, and software stacks, enabling our customers to bring competitive products to market quickly.
Joining a supportive, dynamic team as an FAE, you will:
- Work directly with customer engineers and decision makers to promote Intel solutions and win new FPGA business.
- Present capabilities of whole product portfolio and perform demonstrations of feasibility studies and proofs of concept in customer meetings and seminars.
- Build strong, valued relationships with key influencers of all levels within our customers.
- Provide technical support throughout the customer design cycle, from architecture through production.
- Contribute to and execute on territory, account, and opportunity plans.
- Create and deliver technical proposals based on product portfolio knowledge, customer requirements, and inputs from internal teams.
- Demonstrate effective leadership in coordinating specialist technical resources.
- Demonstrate teamwork and ability to work effectively in informal and formal teams with individuals from diverse communities and cultures, at all levels within the company.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of PSG and other Intel solutions relevant to your customers' requirements. Understand your customers' end markets and how Intel products can help them win.
- Ensure that Intel's roadmap is aligned with our customers' long-term requirements by being an internal advocate for their product and support needs.
PSG Japan also supports a training and job rotation program for the first year of employment that will provide you with essential job experiences and perspectives in adjacent groups such as applications engineering, marketing, and sales operations.
Following your rotation, you will join the Japan FAE team with account and technology assignments.Qualifications
- BS in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Academic or work experience in hardware and software design
- Business-level of Japanese and English
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Willing to travel both domestically and internationally