Japan Channel Partner Sales
About the role:
This is a commissioned sales position, responsible for managing the relationship between Intel and customers by establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals at accounts.
This is sales role to work with Japan Commercial distribution and reseller business partners to drive Intel PC, Datacenter, and IoT consumption business.
- Develop relationships with Japan Commercial distribution and reseller business partners and engage with resources in support of assigned accounts. Identify and develop new opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Ensure that goals are consistent with Intel's strategic direction of maximizing the business with assigned accounts over the short and long term.
- Increasing the preference for Intel based systems among assigned customers. Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned annual retail consumption revenue and related KPI/ quotas.
- Communicate strategies to appropriate key stakeholders including OEM/MNC team and Global BU and BU sales as well as Global Marketing team to obtain required support and coordination.
- Develop a clear understanding of Intel's business practices including pricing, forecasting, terms and conditions, distribution and code of ethics.
- Sales experience 10+ years
- Working experience in IT industry 10+ years
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese
- Communication skills in English - business level
- Great team worker and able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of working with Japanese Commercial distribution and reseller business partners, such as DIS, Otsuka-shokai, TD-Synnex, Uchida-yoko, Ricoh Japan, Orix Rentec, YRL, etc.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Commercial PC business, as well as commercial Server/DC business through Commercial Channel Partners.
- Understanding of Education, Cloud, IoT market and business.