Deep Learning SW Architect
The VPU team designs and delivers undisputed industry leading low power AI inference IP and software for edge use cases including Client and IoT platforms. The Sw Architecture Team is responsible for planning & execution of the SW architecture, supporting engineering teams in implementation, while contributing to next generation Hardware.
- RnD engineer working on SW architecture topics mostly relating to NN SW stack in an embedded environment
- Support customerrequests and ensure effective decomposition of high level features into SW architecture
- Designoptimized software for deep learning SW stack and for device firmware
- Write proof-of concepts for the above
- Contribute to production code together with engineering team
- Strong track record of complex problem solving and decision-making skills with an unwavering customer focus
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills are a must as this position requires interaction at multiple levels within Intel and across a variety of job functions.
- This position requires strong analytical, management, and businesspartnering/influencingskills to drive financial results
- Problem solving in a fast-moving field full of uncertainty
- Graduate or postgraduate qualification in engineering, computer science, or another numerate discipline.
- 5+ Years of industry experience on embedded systems or high availability systems
- Strong skills in C/C++, Embedded
- A demonstrated track record of successful delivery of complex SW systems
- SW architecture experience
- Experience with Agile, SCRUM / Jira, CI/CD Jenkins
- Experience with formal SW development processes and methods
- Experience in AI is a plus