Cross Initiatives Marketing Specialist
The Cross Initiatives Marketing Specialist is responsible for translating cross BU/cross initiative marketing strategies, developing programs and managing key moments to support APJ regional and country goals, as well as coordinating powerful narratives to amplify Intel’s technology leadership to drive one Intel impact in the market.
- Responsibilities of cross initiative marketing campaign planning and management in the areas of ubiquitous computing, sustainability, security, and technology innovation leadership, covering cross-BU marketing programs and moments, including key industry events that Intel owns or that Intel participates in, as well as the content creation associated with the industry ecosystems to support business in the market.
- Responsibilities of FPGA marketing, including digital marketing and content management, working with HQ and regional counterparts to amplify FPGA leadership in the Asia Pacific region.
- Understand and translate marketing objectives and strategies well in strong partnership with head-quarter marketing, PMs and BU sales on the project basis, as well as manage the agencies for program implementation to drive technology advantages.
- Anticipate long term cross initiative marketing opportunities with ecosystem partners and engage with head-quarter teams to determine and develop potential actions in the region.
- Strong organizational, collaboration, project management and reporting skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment.
The candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong strategy development, digital marketing expertise, event and content management on B2B marketing campaigns. FPGA marketing experiences would be a plus.
- Capabilities and experiences collaborating with and influencing cross-functional teams as well as strong agency management experiences.
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills. Quick and innovative thinking, analytical skills.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experiences with a bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, computer science or related fields.
- Track record of B2B marketing campaign, digital marketing and key industry event management.
- Experiences of working with account teams/industry partners for marketing and case studies across FPGA, AI, cloud or digital transformation will be desirable.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs