Regional Supply Analyst
As the Regional Supply Analyst, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Meeting customer service level goals and achieving forward-staged inventory reduction while maximizing volume flowing through all Regional Hubs.
- Support and interact with a range of stakeholders including Sales Operations, Business Unit Operations, Corporate Supply and Planning Operations (CSPO), Logistics, and external Suppliers.
- GDP is part of the Corporate Supply and Planning Operations (CSPO), spans global time zones with a presence in all Geographies with close links with the centralized functions located in the USA.
- In this role, you will support our Consignment hubs as well as Box CPU factories.
- Order management and supply replenishment.
- Building and maintaining relationships and respect with co-workers and managers within Corporate Supply and Planning Operations - Global Distribution Planning and across multiple partner organizations, as well as with business partners at external suppliers.
- Utilizing data indicators in conjunction with collaboration discussions with our stakeholders to achieve customer service level and inventory goals.
- Streamlining processes and driving problem resolution by utilizing Lean thinking, logic, and data analysis to create alternative solutions when needed.
- Knowledge of strategic focus areas for stakeholders to influence supply decisions.
- Understanding of business strategies and products to help drive accurate supply availability.
- Escalating and communicating issues with recommendations and actions required.
- Identifying and driving continuous improvement and strategic changes within the focus area and across the supply network.
- Dealing with conflicting information and performing effectively in an ambiguous environment.
- Support efforts to expand the organization by embracing change and driving creative solutions.
- Planning our replenishment activities to ensure excellent Tray and Box CPU supply for our customers.
- Leveraging data analysis, knowledge of business strategies, and supply network infrastructure, you will influence forward-staging inventory strategies and resolution of cross-group supply issues.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Influencing and communication skills.
- Expertise to multitask and working in a changing environment, independently and within a team.
- Self-motivation to deal with tough situations
- Flexible in attending the odd hours meetings
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain, or a related field of study.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in similar positions.
- This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Excel proficiency with analytical and problem-solving skills including macros, VLOOKUP's, conditional formatting.
- Power BI experience