Join Intel and build a better tomorrow!
We create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet every day in ways that you probably don’t even see, from the technology inside self-order kiosks at fast food outlets to the data centers and networks that support your video streaming; from AI enabling genomic sequencing and personalized healthcare to autonomous driving.
You’ll be joining a company that values every individual and strives to minimize our impact on the planet – we have just announced that we are water positive in 3 countries and use 100% green energy in all our US & European facilities. If you want to find out more click here.
We have big ambitions, and a passion to work with others and address world challenges no one can tackle alone. We would love you to be part of this!
About the recruitment process
Once your application is submitted, the recruiter will review your CV and if your application is of interest, you will be invited to a telephone interview to check eligibility for the role. If successful, you will be invited to the final recruitment stage, an assessment centre. These will be held from December 2022. You can check the status of your application by accessing your candidate profile.
Regardless of our decision, you will receive a response from us.
Application deadline: 24th February 2023
About the internship
This is a 13-month fixed-term placement suitable for students currently studying a sandwich degree course in a relevant discipline and is targeted at 2nd year students enrolled in a 4 years bachelor's degree or enrolled in Master's Integrated Course which includes a year in industry (or equivalent).
We ask that all applicants are current university students and will remain students during the whole internship. Candidates must be based in the UK upon the start date of this internship, and for its entire duration.
We are unable to support remote working from outside the UK.
Are you curious about Marketing and looking to gain experience with one of the most valuable brands in the world? Join Intel's Marketing Organisation , and in our team you will have the possibility to improve your skills in many areas including;
- B2B Business to Business and B2C Business to Consumer marketing, as well as partner marketing
- Digital marketing, social media, and relationship marketing
- Developing strategies to promote both our corporate brand and our product brands
- Understand the audience acquisition journey and how this is informed by data
- Learning how to set goals that deliver clear business and marketing results
At the end of your internship, you will have gained valuable skills and experience, working for a dynamic, innovative technology leader.
We welcome applications from candidates with:
- Ambition and passion to work in sales and marketing as a long-term career
- Relevant marketing modules in their degree ,or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English and engage with stakeholders in a clear, professional and responsive manner
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to research and analyze information and communicate results and recommendations
It would be an advantage if you had interest or knowledge and would like to develop your skills in:
- Prior sales and marketing experience
- Other languages
What do we offer?
- A chance to learn about the latest, life-changing technology and make an impact on co-workers, customers and the planet
- A collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best
- Hybrid working environment
- Competitive pay and benefits including starting bonus and other performance-based bonuses
- Diverse and inclusive environment working alongside international colleagues and a dedicated intern community to help you get started in your new job
- Being a part of a socially and ecologically responsible company
- Dedicated training for you during your first weeks at the company to make your transition into work easier and a personal buddy to help you build your network, answer any questions and integrate you into your position
- Opportunities for professional development - wide library of online trainings and learning platforms, support and guidance from your team and manager, and different assignment programs.
- The possibility to build a lifelong career at Intel with graduate positions.
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Learn more about Intel UK Placement Program here.Inside this Business GroupIntel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.