Join Intel and build a better tomorrow!
We create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet every day and in ways that you probably don't even see, from the technology inside self-order kiosks at fast food outlets to the data centers and networks that support your video streaming; from AI enabling genomic sequencing and personalized healthcare to autonomous driving.
You'll be joining a company that values every individual and strives to minimize our impact on the planet - we have just announced that we are water positive in 3 countries and use 100 per cent green energy in all our US and European facilities. If you want to find out more click here.
We have big ambitions and a passion to work with others and address world challenges that no one can tackle alone. We would you love you to be part of this.
About the recruitment process
We will be considering your application based on your CV. Once your application is submitted, you can check the status by accessing your candidate profile. The recruiter will review your CV and offer it to the team manager. Regardless of our decision you will receive feedback from us.
Application deadline: 24th February 2023
About the internship
This is a 13-month fixed-term placement suitable for students currently studying a sandwich degree course in Marketing, PR/Communications and Journalism, or similar subjects, and is targeted at 2nd year students enrolled in a 4 years bachelor's degree or enrolled in Master's Integrated Course which includes a year in industry (or equivalent).
We ask that all applicants are current university students and will remain students during the whole internship. Candidates must be based in the UK upon the start date of this internship, and for its entire duration.
We are unable to support remote working from outside the UK.
Our Communications position is an amazing opportunity for an entrepreneurial thinker and self-starter to grow in an industrial placement. Working in a global environment with teams around the world, you will be a key member of the global communications group driving Intel's positioning, thought leadership, messaging and narrative through story-telling and story-selling with key influencers.
As part of the role you will have the opportunity to get involved in activities across our mix including Corporate Comm's, Executive Comm's, Industry Relations, Media relations, as well as technology communications through product launches for media, news and public relations throughout EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa). This will include managing logistics and coordinating hardware requirements for them. In addition, you will be required to collate Intel coverage online using data analysis tools and liaising with global colleagues in order to build coverage reports to be shared with senior Intel leadership.
This position enables you to network with multiple stakeholders throughout Intel's organisation, including the Sales and Marketing Team in order to support the Communications function priorities.
Day to day roles include, but will not be limited to;
- Handling the logistics for device sampling programmes
-Managing regional budget allocation and purchase order requisition
- Building internal communications such as the monthly newsletter
-Supporting EMEA Newsroom
- Working with external agencies to build weekly reports on EMEA's current communications activity and proof- reading documents that will be released to the public.
We are looking for an articulate, creative, motivated individual with a passion for communications and great attention to detail.
At the end of your internship you will have gained valuable skills and experience working for a dynamic innovative technology leader.
We welcome applications from candidates with:
-Excellent communication skills, fluent in both verbal and written English with the ability to adapt style and content appropriately for the intended audience
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic and changing environment, either independently or in a team
- Resilience, with the ability to deal with ambiguous situations
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time-management
What do we offer?
- A chance to learn about the latest, life-changing technology and make an impact on co-workers, customers and the planet
- A collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best.
- Hybrid working environment
- Competitive pay and benefits - quarterly pay bonuses, annual pay bonus, hiring and finishing bonus, medical and life insurance and many more. / including starting bonus and other performance-based bonuses.
- Diverse and inclusive environment working alongside international colleagues (read more about it here) and a dedicated intern's community to help you get started in your new job.
- Being a part of a socially and ecologically responsible company (read more about it here).
- Dedicated training for you during your first weeks at the company to make your transition into work easier and a personal buddy to help you build your network, answer any questions and integrate you into your position.
- Opportunities for professional development - wide library of online trainings and learning platforms, support and guidance from your team and manager, and different assignment programs.
- The possibility to build a lifelong career at Intel with graduate positions
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Learn more about Intel UK Placement Programhere.