South East Asia and Australia Marketing Director
Be part of the company that creates world changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet.
Our ambition is to be the most innovative, envied Marketing organization driving the most growth for our selling partners and Intel. Competing fiercely and driving market share growth is the focus of our organization as we execute in regions across continents. Be part of the team that advances Intel relevance and growth across the globe.
As the leader of Asia Territory (ie SEA and AUS) Field Marketing you will be reporting to the Regional Marketing GM Asia Pacific and Japan, and have unique ability to influence and grow key strategic regions for the company.
This position is responsible for:
- Strategizing and leading marketing strategy across Southeast Asia and Australia markets: assessing the market, understanding audiences , competition and designing the full marketing mix to drive brand differentiation, product preference and business goals
- Work closely with our eco-system partners: OEM's, ISVs, Sis, CSPs to drive integrated and joint planning market motions
- Continuously creating, designing, and influencing marketing campaigns for Intel across Client, Datacenter, Networking, and Software segments, driving flawless execution of those campaigns in market with localized truth and resonance that can and will be measured to ambitious KPIs
- Advancing Intel's standing in Awareness and Perception across key audiences in the region with targeted actions, socializing ideas and impact across groups that include our BUs, SMG, and global Marketing partners
- The role provides the opportunity to develop and execute a multiyear strategy that builds upon our existing business and opens new growth opportunities for Asia Territory markets, for our partners, and Intel
- Marketing solutions across the entire portfolio of Intel products and services coordinated through a large ecosystem of industry partners
- Building relationships with key account executives and add strategic value to their business
- Representing Intel in the region and industry as a spokesperson with partners, clients, at external conferences, etc. able to deftly represent our strategy, working comfortably at senior levels within Intel and within our customers to identify and drive customer requirements and market needs into actionable goals
- Managing multiple projects across internal teams and external groups and agencies
- Leading teams to successfully execute campaigns end to end. Creating briefs, reviewing content, and tracking progress, adjusting, relying on data-driven methods and approach
- Deep collaboration across marketing centers of excellence to drive most relevant, most impactful programs and activities in SEA and Australia markets
- Crisp, constant communication of activities, personnel, and market segments to leadership teams and teams across multiple markets of South East Asia and Australia
- Developing strategy for special projects, regional opportunities, and long range, multi-year planning for market growth and brand excellence
As a leader, you will also set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive and motivated work environment, develop employees, and manage performance to nurture the best on the planet.
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
- Mastery of breadth of Marketing discipline and deep knowledge in field 10+ years
- Understanding of and experience in the tech industry
- 10+ years management experience , 15+ years of professional experience
- Brand management and building skills
- Go to market planning to drive business goals
- Skilled in managing eco-system and working with partners and channel
- Understanding of PC hardware and related technologies
- Understanding of Datacenters, cloud, and networking
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs