APJ regional marketing is looking to hire a partner marketing head to strategize, synergize direct marketing and co-marketing engagements alongside Intel, OEM facing teams. In this role, you will work closely with Partner marketing leaders in the region, country marketing leads and OEM Alliance Directors to orchestrate synergies across different GTMengines.
The primary objective is to identify synergistic areas of collaboration and to enhance co-marketing & direct campaign impact. Your leadership will be critical to maximizing customer satisfaction and continuing to drive maximum joint attribution across partners. Focus on consumer and commercial segment partners/alliances ie: OEMs and OS providers.
Direct responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with HQ, country marketing managers, partner marketing leads to align regional priorities to HQ master priorities, ensuring balance at a macro and micro level in region and in country
- Synergize Intel direct marketing and partner marketing objectives
- Influence Global Campaigns through Global Account Strategists to customize focus basis country focus and opportunities
- Increase and influence Intel integration to brand and business priorities, analyse competitive gaps and suggest product and program focus in relation with direct marketing focus
- Ability to look at mapping OEM/partner priorities and market needs with Intel needs. Assessing product requirements and marketing actions aligned to products and segments
- Customize GTM actions depending on marketing needs and product availability
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
Inside this Business Group
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, a strong sense of leadership
- The ability to work well with peers in other organizations and with management is essential
- The candidate should be well organized, have experience in project and program management, and must be able to function well in a fluid environment.
- Strong business and analytical acumen
- 8+ years in sales or marketing or within a sales or marketing organization
- 5+ years of Global Co-Marketing/Partner Marketing experience with proven results
- Savvy with marketing full funnel campaigns
- Consumer Marketing experience in technology companies a bonus
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.Other Locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlIt has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at https://jobs.intel.com/ and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.Working Model
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.