Cloud Software Development Engineer
The mission of Intel's Incubation Disruptive Innovation (IDI) team is to create an environment to identify new opportunities for innovation and disruptive technologies as a path to create new markets and new organizational capabilities leveraging Intel's competitive advantages. IDI is a fast-paced dynamic and startup-like organization that is responsible for incubating new ideas within Intel. Our portfolio includes HW SW Solutions and SaaS businesses.
Experienced engineer with an in-depth understanding of the key technologies and architectures of cloud service development.
The candidate should demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of multi-tier software system architectures with a track record of troubleshooting at all layers including application, middleware, front end, back end, and database.
The candidate should also have a deep understanding of the full development life cycle starting from concept to product shipping.
- Bachelor's of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or in a related field of study
- 5+ years of experience in front end/back end software development
- 5+ years of experience in end to end system design
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, software design, algorithms, maintainability, and distributed systems
- Experience in working on crypto algorithms, like symmetric /asymmetric cryptographic algorithms, key/certificate management is much preferred.
- Hands-on experience working in Public cloud environments AWS, Azure, or Aliyun is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in virtualization and container technologies is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in blockchain and/or financial solution development is a plus.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs