Technical Solution Specialist
This is a commission-based technical specialist position in Intel's SMG (Sales and Marketing Group) organization.
With technical expertise, the solution specialist is responsible for driving the activities from influencing and enabling customers to provide technical supports in the solution implementation on Intel's AI and visual products and technologies.
Daily activities will include but not limited to:Identifying and driving Intel product portfolio opportunities by enabling solutions architecture, integration design, and sharing implementation methods in the usages of AI and visual computing.
Supporting field design/deal win with Intel solution, responsible for enabling the IA-friendly overall architecture, solution optimization/customization on top of Intel hardware and software platform with technical efforts (not limited to) of solution architecture design, prototyping, performance tuning, and joint-validation.
The successful candidate would also engage ecosystem solution partners to ensure optimization with Intel's technology and oneAPI toolkits.
Gathering and transforming field internal and external partner's requirements to Business Units for data analytic-related architecture and design specifications.
Developing strong relationships with customers, engineering and product teams to be trusted advisor to drive solution improvements.
Conducting deep-dive technical training of Intel products and solutions to internal and external customers.Qualifications
At least 2 years of experience in visual computing solutions, such as cloud gaming, media processing and analysis, machine learning / deep learning is a plus.
- Familiar with key technologies (3D, encoding/decoding, compute offloading, etc.) in modern GPU architectures.
- Good understanding of concurrency and parallelism concepts in applications on host and devices
- Skilled in python and/or C++ programming/debugging/profiling for Linux and Windows applications, and experience in GPU programming tools/technologies
- Hands-on capability to integrate software and hardware technologies for solution prototyping/demo to meet customer requirements; skills of using mainstream AI frameworks (such as TensorFlow, PyTorch) in training and inference as a plus
- Experience in Cloud native infrastructure S/W - Docker, K8S, Job scheduler, OpenStack is a plus
- University degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Korean and English skills to build a rapport and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined, good team player and passionate to work within a sales environment, be competent to work independently and collaboratively.