The Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics Group creates the devices at the heart of Intel's datacenter computing strategy. Our team is on a mission to bring zetta-scale computing to the world and we are looking for a talented Lead Program Manager to join this effort and help bring this mission to fruition. We are looking for Zetta Lead Program Manager to join our team.
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
- Excellent written and communication skills with the proven ability to help teams collect, organize and present information in an impactful way.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to work with a broad spectrum of people and guide them towards providing needed inputs / work products.
- Flexibility and success in working within a highly dynamic environment.
Minimum skills and experience:
Must have a Bachelor's degree in engineering or management disciplines with 8+ years of industry experience. Or as a Product,Project or Program Manager in a highly technical field with 10+ years of industry experience.
Your experience must be in the following:
- Managing complex technology programs (including programs with executive visibility)
- Develop and manage the delivery of complex technical programs and initiatives across many functional areas (Architecture, Software, Hardware, Networking, Systems, Finance, Legal, Security etc.)
Preferred skills and experience:
Inside this Business Group
- Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Experience in the development and delivery of High-Performance Computing (HPC) systems and/or related software stacks
The focus of Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics (AXG) is to accelerate our execution in strategic growth areas of high-performance computing and graphics. AXG is chartered with delivering high performance computing and graphics solutions (IP, Software, Systems), for both integrated and discrete segments across client, enterprise and data center. Our mission is to make zeta-scale computing accessible to every human on the planet by the end of this decade and to entertain, educate and connect billions of people with buttery smooth visual experiences.Other Locations
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlAnnual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:$130,190.00-$221,610.00Working Model
This role is available as a fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need. This role may also be available as our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.