System Quality and Reliability Engineer
The System Quality and Reliability (QnR) team within the Corporate Quality Network (CQN) organization owns the development and execution of stress tests in support of Product Release Qualification (PRQ) milestones. Products supported within our lab environment span Intel market segments and include client and server CPU, PCH, SoC, GPU, and Memory Controllers.
Responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Working with partner teams to define, enable, and execute system stress experiments that align with product and platform timelines.
- These experiments typically involve controlling frequency, voltage, and temperature while running test benchmarks to artificial age and characterize parts.
- You will be expected to drive innovation through development of new software solutions to reduce costs, expand capabilities, and improve quality of our testing.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree (with 3+ years of working experience) or Master's degree (with 2+ years of working experience) in Computer Engineering or related field of study.
- 3+ years' experience in at least one of the following areas:
- System and platform debug stemming from thorough understanding of platform hardware, firmware, and software.
- Post-Si testing and validation.
- Experience in:
- Reviewing and understanding design schematics and board files.
- Data analysis, including an understanding of a structured query languages (e.g. MS-SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL) and data analysis and visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, JMP, Excel).
- Electrical validation and signal measurement using Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, and similar hardware.
- Running and analyzing results from commercial benchmarks.
- High-Level Software Development and Scripting in Python, PowerShell, Batch, and\or Bash.
- Modern version control systems (Git) and issue tracking (GitHub\GitLab Issues, JIRA).
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs