Senior Strategy Manager (SK)
This is an exciting time to be at Intel - come join our NAND DTM (Design, Technology and Manufacturing) Division as a Senior Strategy Manager and work on one of the most advanced 3DNAND and Solid State Device technology portfolios in the world.
As the global leader in the semiconductor industry, Intel possesses many industry-leading SSD technologies, including the most capable Quadruple Level Cell(QLC) NAND Flash products. As a Senior Strategy Manager, you will be part of a world-class team that will transition to lead the SSDs at SK Hynix.
The position focuses on partnering and influencing strategic deliverables throughout the organization. The position will require technical, business acumen, organization savvy, and networking knowledge.
The NAND DTM Division is hiring experienced professionals in the field of analytics and strategy to contribute to the technology roadmap, competitive analysis, and strategy and planning to develop world-class memory semiconductor manufacturing processes.
The ideal candidate will have or do:
- A successful track record of high-quality financial modeling and technology and business analytics, with experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Exceptional collaboration with cross-functional/cross-company teams.
- Will drive industry analysis (technical, financial, strategic, fab capacity, IP, etc.) assessment and its impact on our strategy and execution.
- Will conduct analysis of semiconductor/electronics industry and will contribute to competitive technology roadmap for 3D NAND cross-functional teams (process development, process integration, design, cell, global supplier management, finance, strategic marketing, etc.).
- Drive capital efficiency projects across the cross-functional team and will closely work with the fab planning team.
- Domestic and International travel (5 to 10 percent of the time), as necessary to support job responsibilities.
This position is in the NAND-DTM Group which is aligned to phase 2 of the sale of the NAND business to Solidigm, a wholly owned subsidiary of SK hynix. Employees in this business group will work on developing NAND technology and components. Phase 2 of the transaction is expected to close in March 2025 at which time employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition employment to Solidigm. Solidigm, a leading global supplier of NAND flash memory solutions, is headquartered in San Jose, California with offices worldwide.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Material Science, or a related degree.
6+ years of total experience, with 2+ of those years being in one of the following areas:
- Technology equity research.
- Semiconductor strategy.
- Strategic marketing.
- Equity research.
- Financial modeling.
- Generating detailed models in Excel.
A Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
5+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Semiconductor industry.
- Banking or Analyst.