Senior Staff Device Engineer (SK)
Intel's NAND Design, Technology, and Manufacturing (NDTM) group is currently looking for outstanding engineers to be part of a team that develops 3D NAND flash memory technology that enables instant, affordable access to the world's information.
We currently have exciting technology development opportunities for experienced Device Technologists. NDTM device engineers define and develop future NAND flash roadmap devices and architecture solutions that fuel the data revolution.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Be Limited To:
- Invent and innovate new solutions to define/accelerate future NAND flash memory roadmap scaling.
- Lead cross-functional teams of globally diverse engineers to overcome device scaling challenges to enable new technology solutions.
- Creativity and innovation in solving challenging device architecture problems.
- Design and execute experiments and analyze data necessary to develop processes that meet engineering specifications on next-generation memory technology.
- Advanced characterization of next-generation memory components
- Statistical data analysis and device modeling of next-generation memory device technology.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following behavioral traits:
- Work collaboratively in a globally diverse, cross-disciplinary team to develop innovative solutions to challenging engineering problems.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Strong problem-solving and effective interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Desire to lead, learn, and influence large cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in structured technical problem solving in a development environment.
- Proficiency in semiconductor device fabrication, device physics, device scaling, and reliability physics. Experience in nonvolatile memory a plus.
- Experience in data analysis and data analytic techniques to accelerate learning.
What We Offer
We foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting growth and learning environment where the top-notch engineers and scientists come together to achieve exceptional results and advance state-of-the-art memory technology. We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future by delivering industry leading products. Intel Corporation Core Values here.
We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs, and amenities, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more creative rewards that make Intel a Great Place to Work! Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here.
The position is associated with the sale of the NAND business to SK Hynix aligning to Phase 2 of the transaction. Employees aligned to Phase 2 will continue to be employed by Intel developing NAND technology and components. Phase 2 of the transaction is expected to close in March 2025 at which time employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition employment to Solidigm, a stand-alone US subsidiary of SK Hynix headquartered in San Jose, California with offices world-wide. Solidigm is a leading global supplier of NAND flash memory solutions, led by Robert (Rob) B. Crooke as CEO, previously senior vice president and general manager of Intel’s Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group. To read more, see: https://www.intc.com/news-events/press-releases/detail/1513/intel-sells-ssd-business-and-dalian-facility-to-sk-hynixQualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Relevant experience can be obtained through school/class work, internships, military training, and/or work experience. This is an entry-level position and will be compensated accordingly.
Must possess a Master's in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Material Science, or related field of study with 7+ years of relatable experience.
- Experience in statistical and Design of Experiments (DOE) principles2.
- Engineering data analysis tools.
- Device/reliability characterization.
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art semiconductor device technology.
Ph.D. Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Material Science, or related field of study and 5+ years of experience in the minimum qualifications.
- Prior experience with 3D NAND memory technology.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs