Pre-Silicon Design Verification - Graduate Intern
Come join Intel's Xeon Engineering Group (XEG) as Pre-Silicon Design Verification Graduate Intern working on exciting products fueling the cloud and data center leadership and growth.
We are seeking a graduate student with relevant coursework/experience to work with a diverse team designing Intel's next generation server SOCs. Candidate should be passionate about solving complex problems through direct contributions and team effort while working with and developing cutting-edge architecture, design, tools, and methodologies.
In this role, responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- The design verification of complex component(s) or domains, e.g. Memory, Cache, Core, Coherent Fabric, Coherent Links, PCIE, Accelerator, Performance, etc. in the server chip
- Planning, creating, documenting, and executing verification plans on various platforms (simulation, emulation)
- Developing and debugging verification environment, test-benches, test-suite for quality verification of complex components, DUTs, and systems
- Team player and proven skills at setting and meeting goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for interacting within team and with partner teams, e.g. architecture, design, etc.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Candidate must be pursuing a Masters degree or PhD in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical fields
- Modern CPU architecture areas, e.g. memory, cache hierarchy, coherent fabrics/links, PCIE, accelerators, performance, etc.
- Chip/VLSI Design and/or Design Verification
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs