Pre-Si Verification SoC - Grad Intern
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
The candidate must be pursuing a Masters degree in Electrical Engineer, Computer Engineering, or related field.
3+ months of experience with:
- Digital design and computer architecture
- Object-oriented programming
- SW and HW
- Software/scripting programming languages such as C/C++ or Python or Perl
- System Verilog / simulation/ verification
Available to commit to a 6 month internship
3+ months experience with:
- Pre- or post-silicon ASIC verification/validation
- OVM and UVM methodologies
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs