MDCx Circuit Marginality Validation System Engineer
Creates, defines and develops system validation environment and test suites. Uses and applies emulation and platformlevel tools and techniques to ensure performance to spec. Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures. Requires broad understanding of multiple system areas and requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Presilicon Validation teams in improving postsilicon test content and providing feedback for future ondie debug features.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
NOTE: This position is not eligible for employment-based visa/immigration sponsorship for those with a Bachelor's degree and less than 3 years of experience. Intel sponsors individuals for employment-based visas for positions where we experience a shortage of US Workers. These skills shortage roles are typically STEM contributing positions requiring a Master's or PhD degree, or a Bachelor's degree with three years' related job experience.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum qualifications and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineer, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- Microprocessor and system architecture.
- Software programming or software debug skills in Unix, C# or Python.
- Windows and/or Linux operating systems.
- PCI, memory, hard drives and other PC peripherals.
- Semiconductor testing.
- PC Testing.
- Leverage automation tools for repeatable PC testing of Server Processors.
- PC system test structure and think uniquely about methods and processors to complete margin testing.
- Code in python including objects and libraries.