Lead Verification Engineer
The world is transforming – and so is Intel! Here at Intel, we believe the world needs technology that can enrich the lives of every person on earth. We work every single day to design and manufacture silicon products that empower peoples digital lives.
Intel is looking to hire an experienced Verification Engineer/Technical Lead. This person will work on tools and flow methodology as it relates to Front-End design verification. They will develop and assist the SOC design teams in all aspects of the verification. This includes; tools, optimization, and best practices.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for SoC (System on a Chip) development.
- Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation.
- Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation.
- Performs Logic design for integration of cell libraries, functional units and subsystems into SoC full chip designs, Register Transfer Level coding, and simulation for SoCs.
- Contributes to the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits.
- Performs all aspects of the SoC design flow from high level design to synthesis, place and route, timing and power to create a design database that is ready for manufacturing.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operation infrastructure, conducts experimental tests, and evaluates results.
- May also review vendor capability to support development.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 15+ years of experience in: - OR - a Master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 12+ years of experience in:
- Verification / design experience in CPU, ASIC, custom IC designs, or FPGA
- Coherency and computer architecture experience
- System Verilog and VMM/OVM/UVM
- Scripting Languages: Perl/Python/TCL
- Creating and documenting design and verification plans
- CPU Performance Verification
No jobs have been viewed recently.View All Jobs
No jobs have been saved.View All Jobs